Supporting the Green Ninja Project
The Green Ninja project is a unique faculty and student collaboration focused on producing effective and inspiring tools to promote climate education in young audiences. The team has expertise in climate science, science education, primary school education, software engineering, film and animation development and production. Most of the social media tools (film, animation and phone/web applications) are done by SJSU students working in classes or through independent projects. The Green Ninja project develops strong student training experiences that ultimately serve the larger community and encourage social change. Support for the Green Ninja project will promote the following objectives.
1. The Green Ninja becomes a nationally recognized climate action super hero.
2. Green Ninja educational materials are used in schools throughout the nation.
3. Green Ninja tools help reduce CO2 emissions by at least 1,000,000 lbs/yr.
How to donate
Your generous donation to the Green Ninja project helps create new films, new social media tools and new educational opportunities for young people. Donations will be used primarly to fund student support.
All donations are tax deductible and can be made by:
1. Visiting the SJSU Tower Foundation online and indicate Green Ninja Education Project (account # 034-1505-0654) under ‘other purpose'.
2. Writing a check to the ‘Tower Foundation - account # 034-1505-0654: Green Ninja Education Project. You can then mail the check to: The Tower Foundation, San Jose State University, San Jose, CA 95192-0256.